This type of facade allows durable and high quality finishes, with good thermal performance. The vented area regulates the balance of humidity in the building.
- Reliable solution for different types of materials
- Providing double bearing area to offer a great resistance
- Fast, simple and great quality assembly
- Plastered bases
- Composite panels
The most common rivet is the large head rivet to fix composite panels:
- 4,8×18 head 16 aluminium/stainless steel and stainless steel/stainless steel.
- 5,0×12 y 5,0×14 head 14 aluminium/stainless steel.
These rivets must be painted according to the colour of the outer facade. They are optionally provided with a sleeve.
Fixing of line supports with rivet S-Trebol.
Dry Wall profiles
Peeled rivets to fix the aluminium profiles for interior finishing solutions.
Profiled metal sheet
- Fastening of profiled sheets to together
- Fixing of sheet to wooden beams
- Fixation of metal sheet to metal structure
- Air conditioning
- Automatic doors