CAPACITY OF THE BT-20 BATTERY RIVETER
The BT-20 cordless riveter accommodates the widest range of rivets, from standard, Versagrip, to Structural and S-clover.
Thanks to its versatility, it is considered the ideal solution to place rivets from 2.4 to 7.8 mm, in addition to having extension, facade and retention nosepieces.
ADVANTAGES OF THE BRALO RIVETING TOOL
It is a machine designed for the most demanding industries, where high durability is required, both in professional settings and on assembly lines.
It is an installation team with great reliability in its parts, which is why it is the ideal solution for manufacturers.
The riveting machine combines portability and power, thus adapting to the needs of customers.
That is why among its advantages we highlight:
- High speed and power in high-level professional
- The machine has great durability and a robust design.
- Offers high performance and productivity in assembly lines.
- Its ergonomic design provides greater comfort to the professional.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BT-20 BATTERY RIVETING TOOL
- Luz led para mayor visibilidad.
- LED light for greater visibility.
- Brushless motor of great durability and performance.
- More than 40 nosepieces to cover all customer needs: retention nozzles, long nosepieces, for facades…)
- Optional 145 mm kit for jobs with difficult access.
- Powerful 2.0 Ah Li-ion battery and optional 4.0 Ah.
- Transparent quick-empty stem collector.
What BRALO brings to your company
The multinational company offers solutions in fastening systems and is characterized by being a technological innovation company in addition to offering personalized attention.
BRALO has the widest range on the market, twelve categories of rivets, five families of nuts and a wide variety of riveting machines.
Its quality standards are based on the ISO 9001 and IATF-16949 standards, as well as the ISO 14001 environmental standard.