Do you know that the use of rivets as fixings in solar panels means greater speed and quality?
Structures for solar panels and roof supports require high stability and solidity, and solar energy manufacturers need to meet their expectations with the best products.
ADVANTAGES OF RIVETS AS FASTENERS FOR PANELS
The advantages of using rivets in solar panel structures and supports are innumerable:
- It is a permanent and secure fixation since they are resistant to vibrations and no maintenance tightening is required.
- They do not need an extra thread or nut in the holes to fit because the rivet is only one piece.
- Thanks to the pressure force exerted on the stem, a perfect hole filling and resistance to shear is achieved.
- It is not necessary to have access from both sides, which is known as a “blind” joint since the rivet is installed on only one side.
- The installation time of a connection is reduced compared to bolted connections.
- The wide range of rivets and head types meet the needs of all types of applications, whatever the industry requirements.
- Variety of materials and surface treatments to guarantee adequate corrosion resistance.
- Different types of materials can be joined.
- The assembly process is straightforward and can be done by an inexperienced operator, as the use of cordless riveters is easy and simple.
FIXINGS FOR SOLAR PANELS, BENEFITS OF RIVETS
Blind rivets have high tensile and shear strength, as they are designed for demanding applications.
The fasteners for solar structures have multi-thickness behavior to be used in applications where the thickness of the materials varies, thus reducing inventory.
TYPES OF FIXINGS FOR SOLAR PLATES
- The BRALO S-Trevol WP rivet is used for the supports and anchoring bases of sandwich panels, both in industrial buildings and in blocks of flats.
This fixation is designed for applications where a high level of tightness is required and, therefore, it has been tested guaranteeing its “Waterproof” property, thus being a watertight fixation to the passage of water and other liquids.
You can learn more about the S-trevol WP rivet here.
- The Structural rivet is used to reinforce the support of the solar module, since due to its good hole filling, it allows compensating uneven holes, and supporting high loads.
Know the technical data of the Structural rivet in this link.
- The Versagrip rivets, Solar Bead and Standard rivet for elongated hole are fasteners for solar panels intended for the structure module.
Also the hardgrip and hardlock rivet could be used for solar applications.
BRALO IN THE SOLAR ENERGY SECTOR
These fixings are made by our BRALO R + D + i team to achieve better efficiency and durability in the solar energy market.
Thanks to our experience in the development of fixings for solar panels, we put at your disposal the highest technology and our technical consulting service to help you.