Do you need hydro-pneumatic riveting machines for structural rivets and high-strength lockbolts? BRALO presents the HT range, high force placement machines on assembly lines.
BRALO riveting machines for setting high resistances fixings, are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding applications.
DESCRIPTION OF THE HT PNEUMATIC RIVETERS
HT installing equipment consists of a control unit with traction and recovery force pistons and a hose to which a gun is attached.
This ergonomic gun is made of aluminium, and is presented separately from the intensifier, which allows to reduce the weight for the operator.
ADVANTAGES OF RIVETING MACHINES (HYDRO-PNEUMATIC UNITS)
The riveting units are the highest performance range and these are its advantages:
– High riveting force.
– High manufacturing volumes, therefore, intended for intensive use.
– Easy handling thanks to the wheels that allow transport and have a safety lock.
The HT range offers high-quality parts, guaranteeing a long life for the machine and, therefore, is the ideal solution in all professional environments.
The range consists of five hydro-pneumatic riveting machines for heavy-duty rivets, which also have interchangeable nozzles, therefore there is a wide versatility.
The HT pneumatic riveting machines for structural rivets and collar bolts are a range that consists of:
– HT-30 (30 Kn), a machine for more versatile environments, where standard, structural and hardlock rivets are placed, as well as collar bolts up to 6.5 mm.
– HT-40 (40 Kn), riveting tool designed for 9.7 mm Structural rivets and also with capacity for Bralock and Unilock bolts up to 10 mm and the 8 mm Estrubolt.
– HT-60 (60Kn) is a powerful machine designed to place Estrubolt rivets and Bralock and Unilock collar bolts up to 10 mm.
– HT-100 (100Kn) and HT-100E (portable electro-hydraulic group) which are the most powerful riveting machines in the range, so they can rivet 10 and 13 mm Estrubolt.
BRALO IN SEARCH OF RELIABLE AND QUALITY RIVETING MACHINES
The company, an expert in fastening systems, identifies the needs of its customers, therefore, it creates this range intended for high-resistance applications in the solar energy, railway, bridge manufacturing and automotive sectors.
Get to know the pneumatic riveting machines for structural rivets and lockbolts here and ask us for more information without obligation.